Secret doors

Cadwallon

One of my favorite things from early D&D is the secret door. Could be a real door, or small hidden things. I would love to see that.

Looking forward to starting a Sword and Shield character.

Any ideas on coating weapons with poison? or other things to increase their deadliness?

Tony

Insider
There's currently a hidden door on the 3rd level (if you're not aware already).
I'd expect there to be more such things in the upcoming content :).

Greenbrog

Insider
As for weapon coatings... Um, too much witcher eh? Haven't heard Madoc ever say anything about stuff like that. You can 1 to 3 shot anything with about any weapon if used correctly. How much more deadly do you need things? Never been one hot by a mob but I had a 2handed axe zombie hit me once, and it doubled me over, I ate the overhead, and got hit one more time on the ground; had no control over my character after the first hit, so I functionally got one shot, do the mobs really need poison?

Cadwallon

Well, it was more of a question about the direction of the game. I would like to see how much magic and other things are going to be here. What other monsters, green slime or such too.

I just found out about the game and haven't had too much time to read everything here.

Bullethead

Well, it was more of a question about the direction of the game. I would like to see how much magic and other things are going to be here. What other monsters, green slime or such too.

I just found out about the game and haven't had too much time to read everything here.
Magic: some but not a lot. Details are still sketchy but the goal is to stay low-fantasy. Your character will have some magic powers but apparently they will develop slowly and probably won't ever become totally devastating. In one of Madoc's streams, he was doing short-range teleports pretty much the same as the "Blink" ability in Dishonored. Also, magic items will be few and far between, and will be nice to have but not essential, or so I understand things.

Other monsters: Not a lot known so far. The KS trailer had a giant in plate armor with a morning star, and there's a big clawed thing nicknamed "Sir" seen in recent streams. Plus some big troll-looking things on the SG page. The story seems to revolve around the Underworld, which has some Ancient Evil in it, which would necessarily require minions. But details are scant.

Tony

Insider
Speaking of Madoc's streams, what time are they? Is there a schedule anywhere?
They are completely random whenever he decides to show something or get feedback. Easiest way to keep track is to "follow" his Beam channel so you'll get an email notification when he goes live.

Bullethead

And Madoc's beam channel is beam.pro/Madoc. It's best to go there with Chrome so you can view a replay of the previous stream if nothing is going on at the moment. Meanwhile you can trade insults in chat with various forum members :).

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.