Some help, perhaps?

Wyrdgrave

Insider
Hey there, originally I donated to the beta tier but, since I didn't know I could have simply just went to my account page and donated a bit more I instead sort of donated to the alpha tier, which would bump my contribution to about 60 pounds, clearly landing me in the digital collection tier, but my account summary lists me under 'Beta' tier. I can provide various paypal receipts and screenshots for verification.

Also if I posted this in the wrong place, my apologies, I couldn't find any other board that would be more appropriate for this sort of thing. I understand this may just be a small problem, and I'm happy to contribute to such an ambitious and exciting game project.

EDIT: I actually found it under 'Manage Rewards', I can't believe I missed such a clearly marked reminder. Looking forward to the alpha.

I think you are - or were at least - supposed to send an email with any extra contributions, stating what rewards you'd like. So if you didn't do that, that's probably why. I don't believe they have an automatic system yet (if you don't @Brendan, it's probably a good idea to remind you since a lot of people will back when there is something to play) but they certainly didn't at one point and I don't think purchases before a certain date would be updated (because it would do it twice if they'd done it manually). I'm sure they'll happily help you out with the alpha access and dev videos. I'm not sure if you want your £20 back so you just have alpha or not. But, if that is the case, I would reconsider, the dev videos are awesome and I don't know of any refunds to date anyway.

Wyrdgrave

Insider
No, I figured it out, under the account window I had an available balance of 40 pounds with a total contribution of 60 pounds. I just went under Management >> Manage Rewards and from there it was easy. This thread was made out of my personal ignorance, in face it could probably be deleted at this rate. I must apologize for wasting your time.

Brendan

Developer
Hey there, originally I donated to the beta tier but, since I didn't know I could have simply just went to my account page and donated a bit more I instead sort of donated to the alpha tier, which would bump my contribution to about 60 pounds, clearly landing me in the digital collection tier, but my account summary lists me under 'Beta' tier. I can provide various paypal receipts and screenshots for verification.

Also if I posted this in the wrong place, my apologies, I couldn't find any other board that would be more appropriate for this sort of thing. I understand this may just be a small problem, and I'm happy to contribute to such an ambitious and exciting game project.

EDIT: I actually found it under 'Manage Rewards', I can't believe I missed such a clearly marked reminder. Looking forward to the alpha.
As you discovered it is possible to upgrade pledges yourself but you weren't to know that as it wasn't made clear. New payment response emails will explain it and I'll make a sticky thread about it too. Just let me know if you'd like the extra £20 refunded. Cheers and welcome to the forums! :)

Wyrdgrave

Insider
As you discovered it is possible to upgrade pledges yourself but you weren't to know that as it wasn't made clear. New payment response emails will explain it and I'll make a sticky thread about it too. Just let me know if you'd like the extra £20 refunded. Cheers and welcome to the forums! :)
Nah, though usually I don't donate so much but for this game, I think it will be worth it. Yes! Take my money, take it all!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.