Steam Key Didn't Generate/Populate

Niric

Hey guys!

Hopefully the general forum is an acceptable place for this topic but I was hoping to get some help.

I purchased the game off the site earlier today. I know the email said it can take around an hour before the steam key generates but its been around 8-10 hours and its still not populated yet. (I logged into the site several times today to check but the "Steam Key(s):" field is still empty)

Whats the best way for me to request help with this?

Thanks in advance!

-Niric

Tony

Insider
Forgive me, English is not my native tongue. How does a key populate?
The Steam key "populates" by showing up, aka being generated.

An example from a dictionary:

• fill or be present in (a place, environment, or domain).
    "the spirit of the book and the characters who populate its pages"

Niric

Thanks for the replys guys! Murf, you answered some of my questions on Twitch yesterday before I dived in for my purchase- so thanks again for responding here as well.

Not seeing a steam key yet, but maybe Brendan will plug it in for me by this evening. Yeah- I may give in and fire up the DRM free version in the mean time.

It's a bit off topic and I've not really looked it up or seen the full plans yet but are there plans to add a procedurally generated map & loot survival mode to the game?

-Niric

Tony

Insider
Thanks for the replys guys! Murf, you answered some of my questions on Twitch yesterday before I dived in for my purchase- so thanks again for responding here as well.

Not seeing a steam key yet, but maybe Brendan will plug it in for me by this evening. Yeah- I may give in and fire up the DRM free version in the mean time.

It's a bit off topic and I've not really looked it up or seen the full plans yet but are there plans to add a procedurally generated map & loot survival mode to the game?

-Niric
No plans for procedurally generated levels. However, loot is currently randomized and the devs were thinking about making some of the chest locations randomized as well.

Murf

-Niric
My pleasure! Glad ya decided to get it and support the devs!

Niric

Well I hate to sound like a broken record but I still haven't got my steam code yet guys. Is there anything I can do to contact Brendan? I'm guessing the steam code is stuck and needs some manual input at this point.

-Niric

Tony

Insider
Well I hate to sound like a broken record but I still haven't got my steam code yet guys. Is there anything I can do to contact Brendan? I'm guessing the steam code is stuck and needs some manual input at this point.

-Niric
Have you tried emailing [email protected] to let them know you're having issues with the Steam key? It may help expedite the process.

Niric

Have you tried emailing [email protected] to let them know you're having issues with the Steam key? It may help expedite the process.
Yeah I'm afraid so. I sent one Monday evening, awhile after I created this thread. I emailed it per recommendation in an older thread. Maybe he's out on holiday?

Thanks for responding!

-Niric

Murf

Sorry for the delay, seems the guy that handles they keys is in the processing of moving. I don't know how long it will be but it should not be but a day or two hopefully. My apologies.

Niric

Murf, you're the coolest man! Thanks so much for checking in on this and following up with me. A few more days isn't a big deal at all. I sympathize with anyone having to move, its the worst.

Also, that time will do me some good given how arena mode inepts are mopping the floor with me. Haha. I'll use the time wisely and do some study and practice on the DRM free version some more.

-Niric

Brendan

Developer
Hey guys,

Really sorry about the delay @Niric

I was indeed moving! But I also just put a new system in place for assigning keys which I thought was working, but clearly not lol, so bit of a fail there too.

Everyone should have their Steam keys now (they should have had them since Saturday), anyhoo.

Cheers :)

MrRojan

I hate to hijack a thread but I've e-mailed support a couple of times and haven't gotten a response either. I payed for a copy a long time ago but I still haven't received a code either. Thank you for your time.
Rojan

Tony

Insider
I hate to hijack a thread but I've e-mailed support a couple of times and haven't gotten a response either. I payed for a copy a long time ago but I still haven't received a code either. Thank you for your time.
Rojan
Did you try sending @Brendan a PM on this site? He'll likely need to know the email account used when making the purchase.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.