Types of Hairstyles

I know the developers were talking about adding some new character creation features in Exanima and SG, but on the topic of hair, I'm curious as to what types of hair will be added. Beards, 'staches, sideburns, eyebrows, head hair, and if they feel to go as far as body hair. 'Cause there are different cultures that had different hairstyles. Dreadlocks from tribal cultures, samurai buns, viking braids, mutton chops, unibrows, gentleman 'staches, droopy beards, braided beards, clean beards, messy beards, etc etc etc. It's gonna be interesting to see which of these they incorporate into the games.

MrApophos

I would like to see a 'Ragnar Lothbrok' hairstyle. It fits the bill, and it's my own IRL these days! Maybe I just want to massage my ego in-game.

Tyon

I'd like to see more stylish looking hairstyles, I'm not talking final fantasy spiky hair or anything, but just more done up hairstyles that noblemen/women would have in medieval and renaissance times. I know it would be impractical, but it's a game and I don't think there is any mechanic implemented that hampers your fighting ability if you don't have tied up hair.

All of those ideas can be made with mods in the future, if they don't add those ones in, and let the game be mod-friendly.

Don Kanaille

Insider
They´ll keep adding new hairstyles one by one over the development, as they stated. Facial hair will also be expanded on. But don´t expect anything too freakish, as far as I know the world does not feature drastically different cultures like barbarians, natives, easterners, nomads and so on, which is why I personally expect more grounded styles, probably some lifted from high and late medieval history.

Stokviz

Supporter
I'd like to see more stylish looking hairstyles, I'm not talking final fantasy spiky hair or anything, but just more done up hairstyles that noblemen/women would have in medieval and renaissance times. I know it would be impractical, but it's a game and I don't think there is any mechanic implemented that hampers your fighting ability if you don't have tied up hair.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/de/d9/8d/ded98df3aeb6cf2afeb642f1a74d26da.jpg

Stylish medieval nobleman haircut

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.