[Video] Useful attacks, Footwork, and how to fight shields

Thanks for the video!

Wonderful chains of fast swings... they're still unreachable for me, really, some kind of damn magic!

On the fight with shield-bearers:
- you can also try to step diagonally right and forward, and make long/wide RtL-swing - you can "hook" enemy and strike him in the back (BTW it works with everybody);
- LtR-swings makes me open for the counterattack too often, but yes - it's brilliant when it works correct;
- don't forget the crouching tactics:

Nynuc

Insider
Thanks for the video!

Wonderful chains of fast swings... they're still unreachable for me, really, some kind of damn magic!

On the fight with shield-bearers:
- you can also try to step diagonally right and forward, and make long/wide RtL-swing - you can "hook" enemy and strike him in the back (BTW it works with everybody);
- LtR-swings makes me open for the counterattack too often, but yes - it's brilliant when it works correct;
- don't forget the crouching tactics:
I'll have to practice that technique. Shields are my biggest enemy at the moment.

I'll have to practice that technique. Shields are my biggest enemy at the moment.
You want to know a effective strategy against shields? Use your fists and get in their face, and don't let them ever get the ability to even hit you with anything more than a handle. Just make sure you have enough armour to do this without dying from stamina loss.

Nice video, interesting to see that technique for adding force to the attack, I do my backhand quite differently, mine is shallower but with a lot of force; I do this by using footwork to pull back at the right moment which makes the character do a heavy l2r without moving forward or backwards. But it has more force than if you were standing still and tends to be quite compact. Will record soon

Nynuc

Insider
hey guys I removed the video cause I think i did a poor job editing it and adding music mainly. Sadley, I'm still using movie maker and if I add files that are larger than 4gb it tends to be impossible to actually watch the video before I convert the whole thing. but I do plan to make a better video with the things you mentioned, Is there anything else you guys think I should add?

Well, if the video is the same, it is necessary to add - if possible - any arrows, zoom or frames that drew the viewer's attention to the things that you show in the video. (For example - as I wrote above - I simply can't do swift strikes, and I don't understand from your video, how do you do that).
Just (if you decide to make a guide video) try to make that understandable to the less experienced player, who don't know where to look, to pay his attention on the right things.

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.