Waiting for my Steam key

Bearhug67

Hello everybody,

Does anybody know how long it takes to get your steam key after purchasing the game over the Bare Mettle site?

Thank you and season greetings.
Bearhug67

Bearhug67

Oh? Well, I bought it at the 26th December and expected some delay through the holidays. But now I start wondering how long it will take.
Thank you for your very fast reply, Tim.

Bearhug67

*cough,cough,cough*...just in the nick of *cough*..time...the doctor said I would survive the smoke inhale even it was a bit close..*cough*..

Thanks, Brendan. I am looking so forward to checking out this game as I always waited for one like this. It reminds me of older tries like 'Die by the Sword' and another where I just can't remember the name now.
The problem was that all those games are quite old and had because of that quite some technical limitations and then gaming became more and more formulated and anything more work intensive was dropped like a hot potato, especially physical battle systems which you picked up again.
I am just so excited and hope your game offers some fresh breeze into the game world of melee fighting where it is quantity over quality of all those hack'n'click orgies most games are about these days.

Thanks again for the code. I have to go for now and clean my lungs from the soot and check out the game.
I wish you a good slide into the new year 2016 and hope that you stay healthy and your wishes come through.
And for hopefully some good progress with this game as well for all of us who believe in the project and in you.

With best regards,
Bearhug67

Sorry Bearhug but I'm going to stoke that fire. While I only bought the game last night when looking to see how long I might have to wait I'm guessing there's a problem with the system that might need some manual intervention.

If I need to provide any details via PM or anything let me know, though I'm hoping whatever info you guys can see on the back end should make things obvious.

*cough* uch, the smoke *cough*

Thanks Murf, didn't think to do that. I did also pop an email off to the support address but having seen the updates coming out and the fact they're a small team, I guess they're pretty busy. I could be playing the "standalone" version from the store here but the extra wait is kind of building my anticipation.

Brendan

Developer
Thanks Murf, didn't think to do that. I did also pop an email off to the support address but having seen the updates coming out and the fact they're a small team, I guess they're pretty busy. I could be playing the "standalone" version from the store here but the extra wait is kind of building my anticipation.
Sorry about that, should be there now!

Ooooh, exciting. It is indeed, thank you. I would get right on it but it's nephew babysitting night. Could be worse though, a few hours of Hammerwatch co op then once he's in bed, the darkest dungeons await.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.