Weapons and Armors

Parco

A thread in the insider forum became a little unserious when some of us posted pictures of armor and weapons we liked, so im making a new thread just for that. so if there is any weapons or armors you think might fit in SG, or just think it looks cool you can share it here.

I think that first one would fit in pretty well. Wouldn't be suited to every character but it might have a place. Also, that second set is damned attractive :p

ZaratanCho

Insider
As i will not be using heavy armor, i would love to see some capes,hoods, and clothing some nice light armors. The first one is quite nice.

I know things may not fit, but i'm trying to find pictures that give some general idea. Others are cool. ;D Aside from that i like variety and some unique here and there. ;D

Scarecrow

Insider
Here's another lighter armor. With Sui Generis inventory and equipment slot system, i think it could fit in the game (Altough i think the design on the chest could've been something different, or removed all together.)

Oona

Insider
I noticed nobody posted armour for female characters! If BM is looking for inspiration for those, I think outfits from Xena are beautifully designed and fit in the world of SG.

Reactions: Rob

Oona

Insider
Game of Thrones also has some nice costume ideas

For thaumaturgist type characters?

Also, from the movie Centurion

I wonder if we can have face paints and hair dye in SG?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.