Recent content by Fresh

1. Fresh

Pillars of eternity (Formerly Project Eternity) GAMEPLAY teaser

Sui Generis and Pillars of Eternity has been the two projects on Kickstarter I really emptied my wallet on. I'm "designing" a weapon for Pillars of Eternity, which makes it just the more exciting. The game looks really good and I love the work the developers have done in the past. I'm stoked for...
  2. Fresh

A Quick Update

Really looking forward to trying out the demo version. Although I saw it coming, I was kinda bummed over the postponement but after seeing this update I'm getting more excited over the things to come. Maybe you should start getting the project onto Steam? Could be a great way to get some extra...
  3. Fresh

Postponement

Sad in a way, because it's the only game I'm actually looking forward to. Atleast I can expect a playable demo/alpha in not too long. To be honest I think the developers are taking too much in. I mean, they shouldn't take every feedback seriously in my opinion - like the suggestions for naval...
  4. Fresh

Running improvements and combat controls

Looks much better, and thanks for the information on controls! I can't find anything I dislike about what you've shown us now, can't wait to play alpha! Proud of you guys - you are really making the dream game.
  5. Fresh

Nudity

It's a interesting discussion, but I'm also pretty sure it's a pointless one - they must have decided what they are going for already. Looking forward to see what they came up with.
  6. Fresh

Music Thread

One song I found on Kickstarter that I really liked, too bad I couldn't back the project as it was US only: One of my favorite songs, fun fact: the song contains the record for "longest note held in a top 40 song": Talking about War OST, this would be my contribution: And in the game music...
  7. Fresh

New Public Video

Yea, I've been laughing some at that comment, don't get the Diablo reference. I guess SG have a isometric view and so does Diablo = practically the same game. The comment also got 13 likes. Kotaku also described SG like this "Sui Generis looks a lot like Dark Souls mixed with Diablo..." I just...
  8. Fresh

Nudity

I'm sorry, but I guess I just can't find a place for a pixeled penis in the game. In all seriousness. I understand that my views on this topic might be old fashioned, but I liked it the way that Bethesda did it for Skyrim - you don't go all nude but still get the reactions from NPC's in your...
  9. Fresh

New Public Video

Some public articles about the video if anyone's interested: Rock, Paper, Shotgun PC Gamer Kotaku
  10. Fresh

Nudity

I don't get offended by nudity, but I also think Bare Mettle did right by turning the female character in the video around - just to avoid, as said above, the YouTube comment section to be filled with "boobie" comments. I can't say I put much thought to the nudity aspect of the game, and it...
  11. Fresh

New Public Video

Really nice to hear, Madoc. I know it's unfair that so much attention went right for the running animations, but I think most people comment on that because the rest of the game is...perfect! It's nothing else to "complain" about really. You've come a long way since the Kickstarter days and it...
  12. Fresh

New Public Video

I guess you already have indications on how a fight is turning out based on the sounds enemies are making, blood and "hit sounds". You can pretty easily hear, in the videos at least, when your weapon hits a body or a shield/weapon. But as Empire say - another way to see the progress could be...
  13. Fresh

New Public Video

Personally I hope there won't be a health bar above the enemies to show their current status. Takes away some of the difficulty from the game in my eyes, because you might feel more secure on winning if you see a low health bar. There's a mystery and fear to not knowing.
  14. Fresh

New Public Video

Really pleased with the outcome, there was some surpises in there that I wasn't expecting - like the chair collision, disguise and stealth/teleportation ability. All good things, but my concern is (mentioned this in the insider forum as well) that the stealth/teleportation ability is a bit...
  15. Fresh

Grand list of dev quotes on features

"You will be able to enter every building, and explore them as you please." - Agnes Couldn't find that in the grand list. Was something I was wondering about anyway.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.