Recent content by Roshawn Terrell

1. Roshawn Terrell

RuneScape with Exanima/Sui Generis like combat

Was playing and the looking down camera view reminded me of RuneScape, then I thought it would be really cool to have a RuneScape like MMORPG with a well developed version of Exanima's physics based combat system. The main technical hurdle would be getting the physics to work on a server with...
  2. Roshawn Terrell

Perhaps this solution may help with syncing physics in multiplayer

Solution as stated by the developer: " Hi, I developed the game client so I can tell you exactly whats going on. When the server first racks up the balls it truncates each ball's position to a 5 digit fixed-point number before sending the positions to the clients (each new game will have the...
  3. Roshawn Terrell

Perhaps this solution may help with syncing physics in multiplayer

'How does Miniclip's multiplayer 8-ball pool sync its physics across multiple platforms smoothly?':
  4. Roshawn Terrell

Solution for 3rd Person

Would be nice to hear what the devs think of this suggestion.
  5. Roshawn Terrell

Solution for 3rd Person

I am persistent. :p
  6. Roshawn Terrell

Solution for 3rd Person

I mentioned this before in a previous post, but I wanted to bring it up again as a new product, a mouse in fact caught my eye, and I think it would allow for 3rd person to be a feasible feature in this game now. The mouse is called the Lexip mouse, and it actually has two joysticks, one...
  7. Roshawn Terrell

Attack On Titan Exanima

Attack On Titan Exanima mod would be freaking awesome.
  8. Roshawn Terrell

Exanima light saber

Make a Exanima light saber mode where you get to hold light sabers. Make the damage realistic as well, light sabers will leave burn marks across your body where it touches, and if a clean cut is ever made it will end the battle in one slice. Dismembering whatever limb touched.
  9. Roshawn Terrell

Add jumping

That's a great idea, and if implemented properly could raise the skill ceiling by allowing you to pull off moves that were not possible before. Sort of acting as a "flight assist off" mode, as in flying sim games they usually have a default option that makes the plane easier to control and less...
  10. Roshawn Terrell

Add jumping

That looks like a horror movie when his legs start coming out of the box.
  11. Roshawn Terrell

Add jumping

Omg, we have a woman who plays our game! This is amazing!
  12. Roshawn Terrell

Add jumping

Actually in terms of realism people can absolutely jump that high. And those people didn't even have proper training, imagine if they trained for years doing that while also implementing sword fighting tactics. Now in regards to it being difficult to use, that's the point, only the most...
  13. Roshawn Terrell

Add jumping

"My current feeling is that the most control over your character, the better" Summed up my point of view exactly.
  14. Roshawn Terrell

Add jumping

This game would be the perfect Esports game, it has one of the highest if not highest skill ceiling i have ever seen in a video game.
  15. Roshawn Terrell

Eye level recording camera

replays could bring in more money by well advertising the great fights that happen in the game. Once MP is released then replays are a must.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.