Search results

1. Moppy

So Then Blue Eyed Golem...

Same, was pretty underwhelming for me. Had the electric mace, shield, and almost all of my armor exceptional so he barely did any damage. Maybe his AI was bugged out or something because he almost never did full swings.
  2. Moppy

Exanima 0.6.3.7

If I swap weapons and open my inventory right before my character brings out the other weapon, game crashes. edit: I think it only happens when I switch to the torch.
  3. Moppy

Exanima 0.6.3.3 (public beta)

Three door/cupboard things, the cuirass, cuisses, and the two rusty helmets. edit: and a 3rd helmet that isn't rusty edit: opened the cupboards, found a sword in one and a helmet in another[/spoiler]
  4. Moppy

Madoc lets us try out Stabbing!

I like short people? lol it does cause my 2h weapons to get stuck in the ground a lot though.. and somehow half my left>right swings with a 2h sword still go over people's heads.
  5. Moppy

I tried it with the polehammer but my character is too short and weak to knock anybody over lol. Gotta try that with a diff character though.
  6. Moppy

Looking for a game to anticipate?

Bannerlord is definitely at the top of my list (with sui generis ofc).. also been following Kingdom Come and waiting for DS3. For Honor looks pretty fun with friends. Dragon's Dogma Online is also fun with friends but idk if that's even getting a western release. And then I'm waiting on a...
  7. Moppy

I'm usin it with the halberd, it's pretty fast so you can interrupt attacks from other slower weps. Also even if the guy has a plate helm, he's going down when you stick him in the face.. shielded enemies are still the easiest for me because you just swing at their legs all day, and now you can...
  8. Moppy

My left shift is gone so I use alt for crouch and F for thrust like orlack suggested. Completely changes the game for me, now npcs definitely need the ability to low-block. also new hairstyles?? Fought an eastern looking dude in full lamellar with that ponytail hairstyle, looked pretty awesome.
  9. Moppy

Arena: Filthy Rich?!

Daayum nice dedication. You know if the next update will require a new save?
  10. Moppy

Arena: Filthy Rich?!

19 gold, just waiting for cool stuff to pop up in the shop to buy. Once you get some plate armor it's pretty hard to actually die. Can't wait til I can wear master gear :cool:
  11. Moppy

New Arena (v 0.6.1.0 Beta)

Finally saved enough to afford my favorite weapon.. And then a few rounds after thinking I was invincible..
  12. Moppy

What starting colour shirt do you wear?(POLL)

Well this is the best thread ever. I think white looks sexier so I go with that. And I'm pretty sure there are infinite amount of colors for like everything.. (what's up with the glowing neon colored clothes?)
  13. Moppy

Battle Arena Fashion Show 2015!

Here's my standard looking character I love my knights in armor... especially if they're women. :) If I go with lighter armor or clothes, I usually just make a link character. Too bad I suck with sword and shield so I can't complete the roleplay..
  14. Moppy

Update #36

I like the skill and exp system too. In a lot of other rpg games, I'm always thinking how I can maximize the amount of exp for whatever I'm doing (and ofc the grinding). I think that they've worked around that. For the puzzles, I guess it depends on what you expect. Considering the other...
  15. Moppy

Battle Arena Fashion Show 2015!

lol awesome, I want to make a dwarf character now. I wish we were able to add our own textures and models already :(
  16. Moppy

Application handler error

I'm pretty sure it happened when I dragged a 2h sword onto my character from my inventory while I had a torch and 1h sword equipped. Looks like there's an infinite loop of error windows opening so I can't close it, and the game is getting slower and slower. Exanima.log Version: V 0.5.2 System...
  17. Moppy

[FEATURE REQUEST] Replay button in Arena mode

I agree. Instead if clicking exit though, you can press escape and click "new game" and it'll take you to the character customization screen for the arena.
  18. Moppy

Things I do to make life easier..... (list udated 11 JUN 15)

When your opponent has a 2h weapon, you can almost always duck under their left-right swing and counter attack at the same time. Works better than trying to block your right side with a shield since the left-right swings are pretty high. You can also use crouch while swinging for an unblockable...
  19. Moppy

Position of Torch

I've seen these videos and I thought the same thing the first time I played :P Would be neat if you could carry candles and place them around to lighten dark areas.
  20. Moppy

Disable camera correction

Whenever you move somewhere hidden from sight (behind a wall or pillar, going through doorways) the camera shifts to a top down view. It stays that way until you're visible again and then slowly moves back to your original camera angle. It's really unwelcome during fights and I'm capable of...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.