Search results

1. D

Can the physics engine of exanima be applied to other types of games?

I remember reading that the devs built the engine themselves from the ground up, so I was wondering if the engine was limited to exanima style of games (i.e 3rd person isometric) or is it capable of being applied to other types of games like first person, brawlers etc? if so is it theoretically...
  2. D

Quick video showing difference between pugilism in 6.4.x and 6.5.x

Made a thread in feedback about why I feel pugilism felt like it was downgraded in the recent patch but couldn't really explain it properly so heres a video I made showing the difference the 2 versions. In the video you would notice that none of the hits made in 6.5.x could really match the...
  3. D

Pugilsim has been completely neutered in 6.5.x update, make unarmed combat great again!

I've posted about it before but its still something I feel strongly about. In previous posts it was mentioned that the changes were made because fighting bare handed was too over powered which I can understand, I mean you could take on a master in full metal plate and win. However pugilism in...
  4. D

Alternative movement control scheme?

Right now the movement of your character is relative to the camera which although feels ok to me now but when I first started it was one of the biggest issues I had. Devs should implement an option to have movement controls that are absolute which in my opinion would improve the game...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.