[Bug] Unavoidable Death

konggary

I was playing like normal, and to get to level 2
skipped a large portion of level 1 via the maze
. After a little while in level 2, I decided to go back for a special item (I'm sure you know which one). To my surprise, when I double-clicked the door to go back to level 1, I got the message "unknown application error" and my character appeared to be in a void-like place. Falling into the distance, I hear my character grunt and then die... Luckily I had a save.

Anyway, aside from the obvious unavoidable death, there was something else peculiar: after dying (losing all my health), no message appeared telling me of my fate, like normal. In addition, I am rendered unable to use the escape menu. I have to alt-f4 to get out of this void-like static. I can upload a screenshot if so desired.

This death is consistently repeatable.

Tovias

Having the same problem, here I was trying to get a checkpoint early on before some guy cleaved my face with an axe.

Sivi

I'm having that exact same issue and it is also reproducible.
I also skipped most of lvl 1 via the maze. Might or might not be related

Sivi

A small update: This also happens when you go back through the portal (so back to level 3 from level 4)
So this might be happening in all instances of going back to an old area.

However: In this instance, the game nevertheless saved my progress and i could start in lvl 4 again - with everything intact
Update the second: after dieing once, this save is gone and i'm back to before i started lvl 4

Last edited:

Deityfierezy

Insider
I get this:

I make all level 1, except the first and second undead (im go back to kill them SPOILER:and test the bracelet)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.