This update features a large number of improvements, largely based on recent feedback and to balance recent changes. We've also finalised some features that had been incomplete for some time.
Cumulative changelog from 0.6.5.3 to 0.6.5.4:
- Increased parrying speed
- Increased impact mitigation for many armour types
- Item quality now affects trade values
- Exceptional items now come in all colours and variants
- Reintroduced superior soft leather goods
- Correct lacquered materials for all quality levels
- Match prizes substantially increased
- Added dynamic brightness adjustment for darker arenas and weather
- Reduced output lag and improved visual accuracy of simulation results
- This was already good, but now it's even better!
- Improved cursor tracking accuracy during rapid player movement
- Fixed weapon masses being calculated incorrectly and inconsistently
- Improved two handed sword overhead attacks
- Added many new items to early story content
- Redesigned many early story encounters
- New undead voices
- Fixed torch easily getting caught in the environment
- Fixed cloth collisions not working
- Added a warning when entering manager in a match
- Added colour coding to fighter names in match view
- Many fixes, tweaks and performance improvements
Get it from the account page.