Healing salves

MathieuG89

I found the healing salve on the first level. I'd like to know if there's one on the second as well. I would like to be fully healed before venturing forth on the third level.

Murf

Oh that is something we all long for yet fate might not deem it so. Alas, there is no method of healing within the confines of the lower, darker, spookier, level 2. However, if you are able to drag your beaten corpse to an even lower, scarier, darker, level 3, there is a healing salve there. Never in the same place twice.

Happy travels.

Greenbrog

Insider
yes. And It's not a troll, but what ever.

The lvl 4 salve spawns in one of the 7 special containers: between them randomly distributed they contain:
Brassy chest, hands, feet, legs, helm a healing salve and either a double of brassy armour item or a superior or exceptional cloth leggings or layered gambeson

It sure looked like a troll, and the parch I found suggested either that or a demon, so I just figured it was a troll. My folly.

Thanks, Ill keep an eye out for it then. These skele's are brutal. -,-

Greenbrog

Insider
yeah 3 or 4 v1's with the skellies after I kill Sir are what keeps story replayable right now. Fighting the pole-axe guy the short sword guy and the 2h sword guy at the same time is brutal.

yeah 3 or 4 v1's with the skellies after I kill Sir are what keeps story replayable right now. Fighting the pole-axe guy the short sword guy and the 2h sword guy at the same time is brutal.
You should try fighting all of them at once... I was scavenging around in the first area where that one zombie is. Then, one by one, each one came.

Greenbrog

Insider
I've killed 5 in a row, 3 at a time constantly. 2 are in an isolated area you'd have to open to try and get all 7 of them. Which I've faced 5 at once before but my computer doesn't like that so I try to stay at 3 or 4.

Snipa299

How about a system similar to NEO Scavenger? Bandages needs to be applied to a specific part of the body to stop bleeding and regain a fraction of health.

You deserve more likes. Personally, I really like the NEOscavenger health system. It would be interesting though to see some sort of rudimentary crafting system and different health values for limbs. Heh, imagine fighting a zombie in the first level and it gets a lucky strike, severing your hand or arm. Now, assuming you stem the blood with some bandages, do you try to continue forward with only one hand? or do you simply restart? (Or maybe even keep your hand and try to re-attach it with some magical salve? It's magic, your argument is invalid.)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.