How works the contributions page?

Deityfierezy

Insider
Im going to buy the digital relase tier and i like to know how its work when i donate the 10£. im receive an email when is relase? im using the paypal account of my brother and the account of the forums use my own email,
hope you understand me
sorry for my bad english

Tony

Insider
Yes, if you donate 10£ you should receive an email that verifies your donation and gives you an account password used to view your account. Once you login to the account page (located here) it'll show how much you've donated and I believe the keys should also show up on that page after the game is released.

Sully84

Insider
Yes, if you donate 10£ you should receive an email that verifies your donation and gives you an account password used to view your account. Once you login to the account page (located here) it'll show how much you've donated and I believe the keys should also show up on that page after the game is released.
How long does the Donation verification email take from donating?

Brendan

Developer
It depends, they have to do everything manually. Usually takes a day or two.
It used to be but it's actually automatic now so should be basically instant.

How long does the Donation verification email take from donating?
That said, there was an issue with the server earlier today so I had to create your account manually... :oops:
I've emailed you the details now. Thanks again and I hope you enjoy it!

Burns001

Insider
I just contributed to get the digital beta package and I haven't gotten an email, it's been about 8 hours or so. Should I just wait another day or be concerned? Thanks.

Brendan

Developer
I have been checking my email all day to no avail. Thanks for the advice.
Looks like the automatic email sent to the payment address was rejected by your mail server, I've forwarded it to your forum email address, also sent you a PM with the details just in case this doesn't get through.

Ironvos

Supporter
Hello.
It seems like i have a similar issue with my purchase.
I bought the game from your website over an hour ago, and it seems like the payment on paypal is still unclaimed and no email has been sent.
You probably are quite busy with the steam release and all, but if it's an automated system then it seems like it's lagging behind a bit.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.