Loot thread.......

Parco

Loot...
I stole the final arena boss' gambeson.
and almost his helmet
the expert boss? you can take his chainmail, plate gauntlet and gambeson, but you cant take any other piece of his armor as its a whole set counted as one item and that item isnt intractable (doesnt even show) for players

the expert boss? you can take his chainmail, plate gauntlet and gambeson, but you cant take any other piece of his armor as its a whole set counted as one item and that item isnt intractable (doesnt even show) for players
shhh, the part about the helmet makes it sound more interesting.

You can't right now. You just can't lol
I hope it changes in the future because I like the novice boss' getup
Expert boss just has OP armor, would be great to play with it but it's not really my style

You see, what happens is that I have to act very very fast. As soon as a strike him down, I open up his inventory. When you kill someone, there is chance that they will stumble and cry out before dying, but you can open an inventory at this point. This tends to happen if you're like me and always strike the waist of your opponents.

MikeHBS

I was able to take a screenshot of the first boss' inventory, still trying to do the same on the expert one, not having any progress. Does anyone have a screenshot of it?

Attachments

Parco

ah, forgot about that :p
yea, have found them from time to time in storymode, dont think they are that rare if you look everywhere. only gotten a exceptional once before though.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.