My pants disappeared!!

SyllaBear

WTF

They are ugly but exceptional, please...

So this happened: went to the market to check whats new. See exceptional gambeson, and trade it for mine + currency. Get out of the shop and i see my character pantless.
I cant believe i just lost those exceptional pants :/

ps: well, i think this has something to do with clonation...

Everytime i play arena something happens :s

Last edited:
Hmm... are they stayed in any preset/tier? Try to drag them from there to your arsenal.
I was countered with such bug, but with buckler - it was disappeared from my inventory, but stayed in presets.

Are you using old version save or updated version save?

SyllaBear

I tried to drag it to the inventory already and they disappeared.

So i fucked up my novice ;/ i was boss there, 10s elimination pays gone.

I think that the save is previous to the update, but i cant be 100% sure of it.

SyllaBear

So if i have a character previous the update would keep happening???
Because is not only that, i can clonate items.

And i dont feel like creating another character... everytime i create one something happens so i got a torauma.

SyllaBear

No help here??? This is messing with my game experience and i am not sure if creating a new character will solve the problem... and didnt have this luck to find so many exceptional items.

-Tim-

Insider
Hmm I'd try to reproduce this, but this bug report is a bit vague. Did you trade the gambeson you were wearing for a new gambeson? Or did you trade the new gambeson for a gambeson that you weren't wearing but was in your inventory? Did your pants disappear right after the gambeson was removed from your inventory as you put it into the shop window? Or right after the gambeson you were wearing was unequipped? Or right after you finished the trade? It's easier to find out what is going wrong if bug reports contain this kind of precise information.

SyllaBear

Hmm I'd try to reproduce this, but this bug report is a bit vague. Did you trade the gambeson you were wearing for a new gambeson? Or did you trade the new gambeson for a gambeson that you weren't wearing but was in your inventory? Did your pants disappear right after the gambeson was removed from your inventory as you put it into the shop window? Or right after the gambeson you were wearing was unequipped? Or right after you finished the trade? It's easier to find out what is going wrong if bug reports contain this kind of precise information.
Try this: in the market window unequip a piece of clothes you are wearing to the lower one. Then select the item to buy and drag it, do the same with your unequiped item. Trade them and check what happens.
I did that and my pants disappeared when ive traded both gambesons.

I am nothing without those pants.

-Tim-

Insider
Try this: in the market window unequip a piece of clothes you are wearing to the lower one. Then select the item to buy and drag it, do the same with your unequiped item. Trade them and check what happens.
I did that and my pants disappeared when ive traded both gambesons.
Ah, that worked! My pants did indeed disappear and, as you said, it remains equipped in the arsenal but unequipping it there causes it to be lost completely.

Edit: Talking about version 0.6.0.2k

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.