So I just discovered the broom in the arena

Roryn

Insider
Grr I'm so annoyed. I must have hit my merchant guy with it several dozen times, but no matter how hard I try I can't seem to draw blood. Could this be the only weapon in the game that doesn't have that capability?

Snoopbear

Grr I'm so annoyed. I must have hit my merchant guy with it several dozen times, but no matter how hard I try I can't seem to draw blood. Could this be the only weapon in the game that doesn't have that capability?
Well I managed to beat an aspirant with it!

Roryn

Insider
You might draw a little bit of blood if you swing hard enough, idk though.
proof here.JPG
Yup. But it was difficult, had to hit him just right at maximum crouch speed. Obviously you have to do it on a completely unprotected spot, too.

Since the torch has 4 times as much impact damage than the broom, I guess I was nowhere near drawing blood with the broom, then.

Snoopbear

Well guess it can be used for extreme challenges.
Or how about master ogre vs broom? That'll keep people busy for a while xD
Or at least until next update.

Roryn

Insider
Thinking about it now, it's obvious that I overestimated the broom's combat ability from the start. Expecting it to even draw blood is going too far.

I'm pretty sure that happened a result of having played assassin's creed 2.. Anyone remember that broom?

Snoopbear

Thinking about it now, it's obvious that I overestimated the broom's combat ability from the start. Expecting it to even draw blood is going too far.

I'm pretty sure that happened a result of having played assassin's creed 2.. Anyone remember that broom?
I still have memories of stabbing through a guard wearing full plate with a snapped broomstick.

ZaratanCho

Insider
Yes, i did a stream a while back doing adept/expert eliminations with it. Actually wrecked them pretty well. Can take them out fast if you hit right. I have no intention of trying it out vs the ogre though haha Screw that. ;d I guess the hirelings will just have to do most of the work. ;d

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.