so the... Troll

RobG

Insider

:) thats the 3 I have recorded I also killed him in 2 streams 1st ones probably my favorite hehe will go on the main channel eventually!

Last edited:

RobG

Insider
He is referenced in lore as a daemon and we have heard from Madoc that he is not a one off/unique creature, so I highly doubt that he is the guardian :)

Iscandar

The unusual axe polearm you acquire from the brass plated skeletons makes quick work of Sir. Wear light clothing, backpedal, and overhead. The polearm's reach will keep you safe.

Viking34

I have locked it in a room and am hoping to bypass it completely...

Does it have to be killed to leave the floor (if that is possible)?
I found two exit-like doors that will not budge. One by a boarded-up pit. I'm assuming killing the beast or wearing that magic bracelet will open one. Is this the case?

konggary

Does it have to be killed to leave the floor (if that is possible)?
I found two exit-like doors that will not budge. One by a boarded-up pit. I'm assuming killing the beast or wearing that magic bracelet will open one. Is this the case?
With the bracelet but a living troll, the door by the pit still won't budge.

RobG

Insider
anyone know what the bracelet from the ..... does? magick one
It gives a HP regain effect automatically if you drop below a certain level of damage
The is no exit from floor 4 at present, the doors will be accessed in a future update, the bracelet has a different function (see above) ;) you kinda may as well try I reckon even though you are likely to die its really fun to try and the portal is a mandatory checkpoint even if you don't have early checkpoints enabled so you would lose your level 4 progress and spawn back at the portal if you die but not lose your char completely. There is a key though btw to access a locked door, but its more of a link/shortcut than a new area

Viking34

On my way to release the beast and test my mettle, I noticed a closed door in a forgotten area.

...It was the other end of the room I had sealed it in. Upon opening it slightly, Sir smacked the door wide open and bludgeoned me to death within seconds.

Tyon

I killed Sir for the first time !
In a very dirty way :
Honestly, I don't consider it dirty. I killed him the same way. He's bigger, faster, stronger, and has more reach than you. But you've got a really good brain and wits, and used your only advantage very effectively. I'm pretty sure this is the way BM intended for him to be killed besides magic or really powerful ranged weapons.

Poor guy.

ShaunRemo

Insider
This only way I've managed to kill it is by literally sprinting around with enemies behind me (the demon or skeletons) until they start fighting one another getting a few hits in and running again. I can't seem to face it directly as getting knocked over is pretty much always death.

RobG

Insider
I can't seem to face it directly as getting knocked over is pretty much always death.
the heater shield is super effective for stopping you from falling over, combined with the proctors sword you can do good damage pretty quickly, this is prob the loadout I've had the most kills on him with

Murf

Suicide pit was kind of an afterthought after we tested it some, to give us a way to restart the level after killing everything. Pretty sure the skellies and Sir are supposed to avoid that pit a little better, sure it will be fixed soon. Till then, I do enjoy trailing them all in there like lemmings, fun to get a whole troop of skellies chasing ya.

Buggeroo

Insider
Finally got him! After getting thrown around a bit, including head first into a door.. man, I often regret not recording everything when playing, there are so many awesome/hilarious things going on.

I found that it is actually pretty good to fight him in a smaller area, where he can't make the wipe sweeps.
Gotta try the shield thing, looks nice

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.