The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Tyon

I only took the things out to show off for the screenshot, they're already in my arsenal now. Thanks for the heads up.

-Tim-

Insider
Haven't taken the time to upload something for quite a while so I decided to make this. It's just a short little scene of a skirmish which for some reason struck me as very cool. It shows some well-timed footwork and nice counterattack overhead. Plus slow mo replay of moments I found especially cool.

It's details like these that make this game for me.

dustbiter

Beating first enemy with metal bar

Video made for my beginner's guide on steam, showing the use of metal bar and torch to beat the first enemy.

It also happens to demonstrate how the AI can try to run while off balance, thus falling down.

Bobob

Beating first enemy with metal bar

Video made for my beginner's guide on steam, showing the use of metal bar and torch to beat the first enemy.

It also happens to demonstrate how the AI can try to run while off balance, thus falling down.

Sick.

konggary

Here's a fun little highlight from this morning. There seems to be some bugs with the new weapon loadouts. Easily repeatable with the right equipment too.

I apologize for the horrible quality.
I want to know what happens if you hit someone like that

I remember back when that could just happen by random occurrence with a shield, but it did no damage to them, just you getting tossed around.
I remember back when that was possible. I spent too much time trying to find shortcuts or jump out of the map like that. 2015-06-22_00002.jpg
Back when Item duping was a thing, I created this. A 44 Gallon fire barrel, medieval style. also light breaking.

Last edited:

Qazlal

Is there an option to expand the limit of loading files to 10-20 Mb, and add a feature of playing the .webm extension on the forum?

Peasant135

I recently found this dude's blind walkthrough of story mode and liked it. There are many funny moment like this: where he's hiding from a zombie in a prison cell and trying to kill him through the bars. :D

SyllaBear

I recently found this dude's blind walkthrough of story mode and liked it. There are many funny moment like this: where he's hiding from a zombie in a prison cell and trying to kill him through the bars. :D
Then you have to watch this. Not remembering if it was posted but here you go:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.