The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

ThommiX

Damn, that must've been a lot of work. Makes you think that the bosses and elite enemies should have a somewhat more diverse weapon selection, actually, seeing all those poleaxes lying about.
Took me couple days to drag em and find em all :) There's around 40+ of them, didn't make an exact count.

Yeah, i agree, give them some hammers and spears too. They can't even really hurt,they need a buff. :)

Syllabear3

Looks fun ill try.

Well i found 2 ways to do it: attack cancel with walk and over head or l2r slash; bait with overhead and l2r slash. Its funny because it tricks ai.

Last edited:

Kaladin

It's true, it tricks the AI a bit, they usually just walk into it when you stay back! It's almost as if you create a death zone around you. It's just all about the timing, I usually do it from uppercut to left swing as I've noticed that it is both easy to use and very damaging if done right.

Uppercuts in general are a great way to start a feint; you can go any direction you want with the followup, and usually it also fools the AI into attacking - bam, thigh slash with RTL or headshot with LTR.

More effective than that (but more timing reliant) is stab-to-swing feint however. Usually when you start with a stab and then switch to a RTL, I have a lot of success scoring good body hits. Side-to-side feints usually tend to result in the AI just backing off with the current version, or trying to catch you on the break. I should probably do a video covering these at some point, in more detail and more to the point. I mean you can see all of the techniques in my videos right now, but they're random and a bit here and there.

Kaladin

Update on the Delayed Slash video; it seems that this trick can only be used with the version of the two-handed sword which has more balance but less impact! E.g the one which the red-armored swordsman carries.

Will make a video on stab-feints and the differences between the weapons later. It's quite interesting actually, how different things one can do with each weapon.

Syllabear3

Can you pick those boxes now? Or is it a mod?

Hey guys! I had to take a little break last week, but I'm back again and I made another two-handed sword kill compilation video while I was warming up in the practice arena. I'm loving this game! I think I'm getting better with my thrusts and overhead swings now that I know how to do them, haha. Any views, feedback, and support would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
No, they are excellent.
Train with no armor now.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.