Thoughts and Ideas General

Tottel

Insider
I think something nice to have would be official videos showing the new features after every patch. This game could use some more hyping
It takes a lot of time to make such a video. It might not seem like much for only a couple of minutes, but you usually need many takes, editing, preparation, ..

Did you notice how the developers are not that active on the forums? That's because they are working on making the game better.
I am not trying to patronize you in any way. I would also very much enjoy video updates along with every major patch; but I think it will have to come from a community volunteer.
Maybe BM could reach out to such a person so that such a video could be released at the same time as a patch.

octu

Do you know, Are developers planning to add in game left-handed persons? It could bring additional variety in combat. Especially, In case of fighting with/against shielded character =)

Guibou9

Do you know, Are developers planning to add in game left-handed persons? It could bring additional variety in combat. Especially, In case of fighting with/against shielded character =)
Ooh.. you mean like the regular mouse hold goin' by default LtR instead of RtL ? Or just the hand holding the main weapon on the character itself.

Tyon

Are we ever going to see that big golem thing with the flail in Exanima? I think there was also a video where they fought it in a place that looked very similar to level 1-3.

They may have scrapped the black iron golem?! He was so awesome! That was definitely the video that made me decide to back this game; watching the player get flung around by that giant morning star was the best! :D

Greenbrog

Insider
I wasn't a golem, it was a guy in armour. He seemed to resemble something more ogre like, no idea where the Exanima story is going but it "seems" that, that race isn't involved. I beleive the "guy" in the video is one of these in really nice plate.
http://cdn3.baremettle.com/DU2_OgreL.jpg

I could swear that Madoc said at some time Ogres were going to be a huge element of the SG world interaction.

The ghouls on the otherhand, I bet we meet them soon.

Last edited:

Tyon

I wasn't a golem, it was a guy in armour. He seemed to resemble something more ogre like, no idea where the Exanima story is going but it "seems" that, that race isn't involved. I beleive the "guy" in the video is one of these in really nice plate.
http://cdn3.baremettle.com/DU2_OgreL.jpg

I could swear that Madoc said at some time Ogres were going to be a huge element of the SG world interaction.

The ghouls on the otherhand, I bet we meet them soon.
I'm not too sure, but I think the ogre with the flail didn't really have a neck. It also has a tail and spikes on its back as seen in this video. They might be their own race, but I think of them more as giant guard dogs or something, since one was seen presumably guarding the entrance to some sort of dungeon.

Those ghouls look very fun to fight, they look like a mini-Sir at first glance.

Anyway, as many people have pointed out, "porky" was a place holder, which is a bit saddening. However, I wouldn't be surprised if BM have created something even better in its place.

Guibou9

I'm not too sure, but I think the ogre with the flail didn't really have a neck. It also has a tail and spikes on its back as seen in this video. They might be their own race, but I think of them more as giant guard dogs or something, since one was seen presumably guarding the entrance to some sort of dungeon.

Those ghouls look very fun to fight, they look like a mini-Sir at first glance.

Anyway, as many people have pointed out, "porky" was a place holder, which is a bit saddening. However, I wouldn't be surprised if BM have created something even better in its place.
Where have you seen the ghouls ???

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.