Discord
Facebook?
Twitter?
That Beam.io or whatever site
Etc

P0P218

nobody should loose their faith!
Madoc would never give up this project!
Remain faithful to our gloryious lord and master.

Pyro update as in the Pyro update, now the Jungle Inferno update for Team Fortress 2
(It's something like a year and a half since the last major update)

Midcal9

Pyro update as in the Pyro update, now the Jungle Inferno update for Team Fortress 2
(It's something like a year and a half since the last major update)
I knew who the Pyro was, I remember playing in TF2 back in 2008 before it became so insanely commercialized but I didn't actually expect you to mention that game on this forum.

And I never even liked that Cartoonish piece of garbage to begin with.

And here we are. I spoke of my return to this shore. It has been a circuitous path to lands I once knew, and surprising to see how much the terrain has changed. Enough time has passed that few remember me, or what I was saying when last I spoke, or what precisely we hoped to accomplish. At this point, the resistance will have failed or succeeded, no thanks to me. Old friends have been silenced, or fallen by the wayside. I no longer know or recognize most members of the research team, though I believe the spirit of rebellion still persists. I expect you know better than I the appropriate course of action, and I leave you to it. Except no further correspondence from me regarding these matters; this is my final epistle.

Jimmini

Insider
To get back to Exanima, Madoc posted the following on Steam today:
Madoc said:
Hey guys we're alive!

In all seriousness though, we're currently just migrating all our content to the new systems and formats for a closed beta to be released in the next few days.

It's hard to briefly explain what we've been working on more than I already have. I've been trying to write up something to explain why we've invested so long on the new AI systems among other things, but its not an easy thing to do. The scope of it goes quite far beyond what we're trying to do right now in Exanima. [...]
Furthermore, for those who haven't seen them yet, he also posted a few pictures on Discord some time ago (slight spoilers):
We won't see the armor anytime soon, but the Kriegsmesser should be in the next update.

Midcal9

To get back to Exanima, Madoc posted the following on Steam today:

Furthermore, for those who haven't seen them yet, he also posted a few pictures on Discord some time ago (slight spoilers):
We won't see the armor anytime soon, but the Kriegsmesser should be in the next update.

GROSEE MESSER! HUZZAH NIECE!

Wisphet

I'm always fascinated by the design Baremettle makes. They somehow find the balance between fantasy and historical.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.