Recent content by Halvidore

1. Halvidore

Music and Sounds

That's how I took it. I'm not complaining, I read all throughout the game of Morrowind when I was nine. Some words I didn't get at the time but I still did it. Screams like in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare? God, some of them are brutal listening to. Going back to the roots of RPG gaming when...
  2. Halvidore

Music and Sounds

Voice recording!? :eek: Last I heard there wasn't going to be any, I could be wrong. I think it was to do with the cost of it all. I'm settling for reading but I'd always be happy if voices were added.
  3. Halvidore

Mounts and animals

I'd agree with this to do with reincarnation being in the game. Really good feature to have. With mounts in general being added, I think a simple horse would do if nothing big like undead horses or something else weren't going to be added. On the topic of animals however, I can't remember...
  4. Halvidore

Custom emotes

Yes. I'd like to see some pre-made ones for sure. Say if it was a wave or greeting and angled at the right direction from an NPC they would even wave back or start a conversation with you. It would be nice for a more life-like world :)
  5. Halvidore

Second Kickstarter

I'm just glad I didn't back that game... Wouldn't have been that hard too, just a 2D point and click game... Anyway... You are right about the Bare Mettle team, I don't see them taking us on a ride. I'm happy with my judgment to back SG. :D
  6. Halvidore

Fan Servers?

I just said something like this in another thread which, maybe I should of held back because this seems like a better place to post it. I would really like to see a toolset in the future. Like you said Caitlin, Neverwinter has been around for a very long time and still has a fan base to this...
  7. Halvidore

Weapons and Armors

I'm glad that the armour is going to look practical in SG instead of outrageous like in Japanese anime cartoons or RPG/MMOs that they create.
  8. Halvidore

Armor vs No armor

Thanks for that, I now know some information I didn't before. Must read more, getting a little lapse. I lot will be shown in future updates that's for sure. I wonder what features they'll be working on next.
  9. Halvidore

Losing Balance

Haha yeah. It definitely would work well for tactics. Pretty realistic too. Would love to see this in the game.
  10. Halvidore

Jumping, and the like

I'd like to see some type of jump or something. The environment is going to be 100% intractable and running into an object and moving them out of the way as it looks at the moment doesn't seem to look good. The object might even fly across the room. Adding a Jump option to get over an object...
  11. Halvidore

Armor vs No armor

Archery has been planned to be in the game, using bows and crossbows I believe. I'm not sure about throwing weapons such as axes or spears. One thing I'm looking forward to seeing how they incorporate it in the game. There will be lots of different heavy and light armour by the sounds of...
  12. Halvidore

Combat System: Defence while knocked over?

True, it wouldn't ever be able to be that realistic, nor do I think the developers want it to be. I guess what I said to antihero was a little much in that regard. :oops: In this stage of the game however I don't think even the developers thought getting knocked to the ground would be a...
  13. Halvidore

I do get your point about the punishment of not paying attention for being a "lousy" player and making it easier for them if that's what you're saying. Though that isn't why I'm suggesting this mechanic. This game is build around physics and realism to a pretty high extent. So looking at it in...
  14. Halvidore

I was thinking being able to parry with a weapon or block with a shield. The rolling idea was at the back of my mind though now you mention it aswell I think that could work quite well. However sticking to the physics and realisum if the player is in heavy armor, say full-plate for example...
  15. Halvidore

From what I've read and researched there hasn't been a thread like this one but correct me if I'm wrong. I've seen how realistic the combat system is going to be and know how much potential it has, I was just wondering if this feature has the potential to be added to the combat system in the...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.