Exanima Lore Thread

-Tim-

Insider
He means the scroll with the following text: 'That idiot and his thugs are still sending many down here. I must admit I am impressed by his methods, in some ways he is less a fool than he appears. I must take advantage of this and resume my research while I still can. I've yet to find a place where I w-'

HopeDIV

Insider
It's in level two, in one of the offices.
Next time, try harder when it comes to finding things
Hahaha , Oh god. Now its between whether your actually being sincere or did a poor job of covering your mistake. Doesn't matter, both are equally disappointing.

Last edited:
Hahaha , Oh god. Now its between whether your actually being sincere or did a poor job of covering your mistake. Doesn't matter, both are equally disappointing.
Do you want me to get a fucking map or some shit? If you want a map of level two precisely showing it's exact location I will give it to you.

Saetheer

Insider
found this scroll. can't see if you have it or not
Found on level 2. On a shelf that I stumbled head-first into, and on the ground it fell. Magical moment though.
This place begins to intrigue me. Thaven understands more things than I imagined. What if he is right? It would change everything. How could we be so ignorant? If I had more time I believe I would undertake his mission. I wonder what changes he has brought about by now with these discoveries. These are important times, I would live to see them

Scully

Insider
I got some questions
One of my subjects found a most remarkable weapon and escaped, making quick work of anything in his path. I was surprised by his ability to guard his mind against me, I tracked his escape for some time but he then completely vanished from my senses. How did he do that? Who is he?
Could that be us? Or do we encounter an enemy with such a weapon?

I have found a helmet which blocks my power when I wear it. Perhaps more importantly it shielded me from the noise of other minds, that presence that has haunted me since I came here was gone. Shortly after donning it I fell asleep, I am certain it was not its power that did this but the calm that came over me, I had not slept so well in quite some time. I feel certain now that it is this presence that causes unrest and aggressiveness in my subjects, clearly it is malevolent.
What helmet is that?

And any new lore tidbits in the are added by the last big patch?

I got some questions

What helmet is that?

We're not the subject that escaped, he's somewhere further in the story, we just don't know where, or if he's alive even.

The helmet, that's yet to be found.

Hastur

I got some questions

What helmet is that?

We're not the subject that escaped, he's somewhere further in the story, we just don't know where, or if he's alive even.

The helmet, that's yet to be found.
Isn't it the light helmet we find in the very same level?

ZaratanCho

Insider
No, why would you think that. ;d

Light helm remains in its hidden contraband spot, from ancient times judging by the scrolls. Read the scroll on level 4 ? The helm referred to in the scrolls is something a lot more special/powerful and important to the one who has it and writing the scrolls.

Scully

Insider
I was thinking it would be pretty cool if this character somehow carried over into Sui Generis. Hell, even as just a zombie carrying half a letter and a torch on him would be sweet.

Maybe they could allow us to import our Exanima save file and have our arena character show up somewhere too.

Last edited:

konggary

The
light helmet
is located in level 3

Near the beginning (of level 3), it's in the first quarters you encounter. There's an undead in the quarters.
Go into the room with shelves and bottles all over, look for a contraption of sorts.
There's a stone jutting out of the wall in one of the corners, double click it.

Hastur

The
light helmet
is located in level 3

Near the beginning (of level 3), it's in the first quarters you encounter. There's an undead in the quarters.
Go into the room with shelves and bottles all over, look for a contraption of sorts.
There's a stone jutting out of the wall in one of the corners, double click it.
Thank you so much! Finally I have that damned helmet! That's why I couldn't find it... I was so obsessed with
looking into chests and containers and what not I didn't think about searching the environment.
It looks pretty neat i have to say.

With the introduction of the new classes and the bits of text explaining them, I noticed with the Proctor class, it states something about you being sent out to investigate whatever happened to the previous (female)Proctor that they sent to investigate the area. They've been gone long enough to be considered missing, but not dead.

There is a zombie in level 3 that is a a female proctor, sword, seal and uniform. Is this that same Proctor that went missing? And how long have they been in this zombie state?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.