Some ideas for a save for permadeath

Avramovic

Supporter
The hell did I just read.
A guy wants to RP a prostitute in Sui Generis universe, get knocked up and run around pregnant, whilst cleaving heads with her trusty Whore Zweihander and shooting lightnings from her fingertips. Nine months later, she gives birth to Luke Skywalker.

NachoDawg

A guy wants to RP a prostitute in Sui Generis universe, get knocked up and run around pregnant, whilst cleaving heads with her trusty Whore Zweihander and shooting lightnings from her fingertips. Nine months later, she gives birth to Luke Skywalker.
I mean, to be fair, I would play that game..

That sounds vaguely familiar to a greentext story I read on /k/...

Avramovic

Supporter
The horrors of fetishes, adding Natalia Poklonskaya, never again...
*googles Natalia Poklonskaya* oh, the Prosecutie? I like her. She's like this mini-tough-tank in a feminine, sexy shell. Also I was shocked when i saw her daughter next to her, thought they were sisters ffs.

Avramovic

Supporter
I actually used to be a Quicksave addict as well, Worst offences was in Half life and The Elder Scrolls.
Honestly, the way Elder Scrolls games crash every 3 minutes quicksave-whoring is mandatory.

And now that I think of it, there it is, the one truly positive side of EXANIMA: it's stable as fuck. Literally never crashed, not once, at least on the new system (old one had issues with lighting, but that was a rig from 2010.) .

Snoopbear

Honestly, the way Elder Scrolls games crash every 3 minutes quicksave-whoring is mandatory.

And now that I think of it, there it is, the one truly positive side of EXANIMA: it's stable as fuck. Literally never crashed, not once, at least on the new system (old one had issues with lighting, but that was a rig from 2010.) .
Would you believe me if I said, I only have had TES games crash an amount I can cunt on my hands. (Yes, I have ten fingers)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.