T-Shirt Designs

Favourite designs?

• Total voters

BlackCore

Insider
Psychomorph you captured it spot on lol, i laughed, thumbs up form me :D

The Hedge Knight's caption "Meanwhile in Sui Generis" says it all lol.

I Like the Hoodie idea , forgot this to say.:)

For the Bare Mettle Logo, this could be a small logo in the neck region (back) of the shirts in addition to the other Designs

For Hoodies or Shirts: The Designs could be also in a decent Size in left chest area, like on Lacoste Polo-Shirts. What do you think?

Rob

The drawing looks absolutely great as is! However, if it was ever to be made into a T-shirt, I guess it would have to be converted to a more blocky black and white version (of course, colours could be chosen later). I've quickly done some auto processing, increasing contrast etc. to get rid of most of the grey, but it would still need a bit of manual attention to get rid of the grey regions:
sgbeatdown1.jpg

I'm sure someone who's actually skilled at image processing could do a much better job than me...

hredthel

Insider
@ Psychomorph: holy fuck, I can't stop laughing CHEERS!

It doesn't need that Rob: I've put in forms and drawn up T-shirts for cheap, and I doubt they would be screening 100 shirts at 6.50 a pop. Besides most printers will run the image for you and return a press image that does the grey work.

Gusmil does have it right: You typically lose money on shirts no matter what.

Rob

I'm happy to concede to that, having no experience with T-shirt manufacture! :)

Although surely you wouldn't lose money on shirts/hoodies if the price was right?! Surely there would be a profit on £20-25 a shirt, £30-35 a hoodie? Just speculating...

Also, it would help to reach the Kickstarter goal, which I think is probably an important issue. There's currently ~£74000 sitting there pledged... if the current pledged isn't doubled over the next week then that £74000 is all lost, by default! Surely there's a way to make money raised from T-shirts add to the Kickstarter total!!!

hredthel

Insider
I'm happy to concede to that, having no experience with T-shirt manufacture! :)

Although surely you wouldn't lose money on shirts/hoodies if the price was right?! Surely there would be a profit on £20-25 a shirt, £30-35 a hoodie? Just speculating...

Also, it would help to reach the Kickstarter goal, which I think is probably an important issue. There's currently ~£74000 sitting there pledged... if the current pledged isn't doubled over the next week then that £74000 is all lost, by default! Surely there's a way to make money raised from T-shirts add to the Kickstarter total!!!
20 for a shirt, yes... very. 40 for a hoodie... eh slightly

I think it would be a wasted effort (if the intention was capital). Again... shirts and such are a marketing move. They will not make you money unless you are Century Media or Nuclear Blast.

Rob

As long as such merchandise is on the side of profit, and not loss, there are three benefits:
(1) Bare Mettle get a little bit of money from profit;
(2) Sui Generis gets a boost to the Kickstarter total;
(3) People can acquire official t-shirts if they want to!

Right now, I'd say point (2) is the most important.

I suppose the only "con" is Bare Mettle having to invest a bit of time in order to do the admin.

Rob

@Fenlig - Looks great! Much much better job than me!!!

Definitely can see that being on a t-shirt/hoodie now! Black with white logo. Image on the back, Bare Mettle logo (i.e. original number 4) on the front left chest. I'd definitely buy that. Hell, I'd buy a few!!! Seriously!!!

@Psychomorph - I hope you're happy with us playing with your original sketch?!

i like this motif :) , but i dont like the font very much :D... imo it should also be kinda sketchy appearence for the text? what do you think

Reactions: Rob

Rob

Yeah, I thought that, actually. It's a bit too "clean cut" next to the image, isn't it. Needs to be rougher. At the same time, you probably also need to stick to the official Sui Generis text logo...

Anyone know how to ruffle the edges of the writing a bit?

Rob

Ziegenpeter, what am I saying?!!! You created the original numbers 1 and 2 at the top of this thread, right? That writing looks suitably roughed-up!!! How about trying that?

If these t-shirts/hoodies actually get made, I'm definitely going to have some of these parody ones, plus the original number 2, I think!!!

Ziegenpeter, what am I saying?!!! You created the original numbers 1 and 2 at the top of this thread, right? That writing looks suitably roughed-up!!! How about trying that?

If these t-shirts/hoodies actually get made, I'm definitely going to have some of these parody ones, plus the original number 2, I think!!!
yup, i actually picked the sui generis logo of this forum and overpainted mostly the brighter areas with photoshop. the result was this sketchy appearence. well im babysitting right now, but could apply that logo lateron when my kiddies are sleeping....:D

that revolution pic btw is also from me, but not the font, but original font was even more worse

Reactions: Rob

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.