T-Shirt Designs

Favourite designs?

• Total voters

Tony

Insider
No because the fox ate him.
This gave me an interesting idea for a drawing. Draw a picture that starts with something small, like a mouse, and then behind the mouse is a cat, behind the cat is fox, behind the fox is something larger... and have it keep going until it finally ends with the Ogre holding a knife and fork :oops:

Xumbik

Insider
Looks nice!!! Not sure that the ideal colour scheme has been realised yet though... How does it look with a black background, and a white&grey image?
It would look like this I guess?

SuiGeneris 6.jpg

Maybe something like this - to give it an edge - could work?

SuiGeneris 7.jpg

Oh, and, it would rock if the "Meanwhile in Sui Generis" design would be in the next update ;)

Rob

Brilliant! The gore one gives it great depth - I like the gore one!!!

I reckon the white/grey/red on black works!

Has anyone else got any modification suggestions? Or are we happy with it now? Loads of members of the community have pulled together to create an epic T-shirt!!! For sure, a team of marketers sitting around a table couldn't have come up with this!!! Kudos to Psychomorph for the original drawing.

If no-one wants to change it... Bare Mettle, please can we have this T-shirt as an add-on::D

MrIdontKnow

Insider
Brilliant! The gore one gives it great depth - I like the gore one!!!

I reckon the white/grey/red on black works!

Has anyone else got any modification suggestions? Or are we happy with it now? Loads of members of the community have pulled together to create an epic T-shirt!!! For sure, a team of marketers sitting around a table couldn't have come up with this!!! Kudos to Psychomorph for the original drawing.

If no-one wants to change it... Bare Mettle, please can we have this T-shirt as an add-on::D

I had a go.

hredthel

Insider
It's funny how people say it's a chicken, I proper tried to go for a squirrel, and i'm being honest.
He sort of looks like a dancing squirrel who's playing a flute and shitting out a bunny.

You nailed a palette for a t-shirt though. Maybe less white and a grey instead?

Reactions: Rob

Rob

I tried a washed out white, but I didn't like it. I guess I could be wrong, here it is:
I see what you mean - it is a bit muddy. Is there anything halfway between the two? just to take the "starkness" off the white, without making it all clearly grey.

Perhaps the writing could be in a whiter white than the image? Have you tried that?

nox

Insider
So many cool things in this thread! Great pic Psy! I might try my PS skills and make another design, very inspired!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.