The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

ZaratanCho

Insider
Morning star aggressive play, failed when i passed the hard parts smh, and what a stupid fail it was ;d Just messing around with OBS since shadowplay has been broken for a while and i want to record.
Apparently it turns to crap when uploaded to YT, its really bad for the first 20 sec for some reason. Gets better later. Posting it anyway since its uploaded ;d

Tony

Insider
Morning star aggressive play, failed when i passed the hard parts smh, and what a stupid fail it was ;d Just messing around with OBS since shadowplay has been broken for a while and i want to record.
Apparently it turns to crap when uploaded to YT, its really bad for the first 20 sec for some reason. Gets better later. Posting it anyway since its uploaded ;d
Wow, that was a faster upload than I thought it was going to be lol. The entire video looked to be in good quality :). Great fights!

I'm having problems recording this. Once I exit the menu, it only seems to record a small circle around the mouse. Both 'activepresenter' and 'screencast-o-matic' did this.
This a game-specific issue or is there a setting on the programs to account for it?

Parco

i feel bad for the people in novice arena :( maybe novice should be locked when wearing expert gear so they cant be brutally slaughtered :p

@GrizzlyAdamz obs (open broadcaster) is a good choice. it can record at any quality you like and at any length, it can also be used for streaming. and its free.

Suggett66

Insider
Made a video for my steam guide about using the Step in, Step out technique, the video is just like a visual aid for the guide, it's not at all a guide itself.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.