The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Dorag

Brrrr I wasn't at ease crossing that lone shadow roaming the corridors :eek:

Exanima is full of surprises :)
I am glad you brought that into the table, I see disappearing mysterious shadows on the floor from time to time that vanish as soon as I look at them and that's SCARY, so thank you for confirming that I am not schizophrenic :)

burgzaza

Insider
I'm very ready for whatever creeps beyond the portal :p
Hem.... Well. I was examining the portal, to see if it has stabilized, but it still feels like it burns and freezes at the same time, so I don't feel like to try to enter it today...
But as you can see, my rest place, just the room at the right, close to the portal, misses an essential piece... a chair !
Considering that I have still to study some more books and scrolls, not mentioning the blue matter in these jars... quite tasty in fact.

So I went seek for a comfy chair. I found one not very far, but I wanted to carry it quickly as I still hear some doors closing in the darkest hallways...
So I did. It went well, at first... but then it all went wrong.

Very wrong.

I'll let the game run for a couple hour, see if I manage to free myself.
Painfull to watch, right;)

edit : still stuck :p

Last edited:

Zoltan

Supporter
I was testing that Shadowplay option so I thought that i could as well do something with the result and share it, there is my contribution :

Zoltan

Supporter
I love these new A.I behaviors :D
I wonder if they can gather other undeads and come back to you ?
Nice indeed, but i am not very fond of the skeletons running for their (after)life when the big loud one is around, maybe because I aim used to it.

dustbiter

I don't like the fleeing AI too, doesn't make much sense. Maybe for the smarter enemies who bother to block, but most enemies are too dumb to block and thus probably too dumb to flee as well.

Greenbrog

Insider
The ai got tweaked, things seem much less likely to run now, and the skellies don't run from sir anymore unless they are low, it seems. Some of the less aggressive undead seem more likely to run away.

I don't like the fleeing AI too, doesn't make much sense. Maybe for the smarter enemies who bother to block, but most enemies are too dumb to block and thus probably too dumb to flee as well.
I think the AI will still undergo more iterations, hopefully mindless npc will be too stupid to run away or at least not often.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.