Rare weapons

I'm creating this post to share rare item findings with everybody.

In today's game I found three items for the first time in 90 hours of gameplay :
- War Hammer in lvl 3
- Heater Shield in lvl 3
- Coat in lvl 2

And you, what are your unusual findings ?

Greenbrog

Insider
None of these three are rare for me. I regularly call the war hammer and the shield, garbage rolls because you'll get them with cloth items in strong boxes. Both items can be found elsewhere as a static drop. Unlike lamellar items And non-rusty plate items. Though,
you can find a special helm and non-rusty plate shoulders as static loot You can also find chain pants, a long sleeve chain shirt, a unique 2 handed sword and a high quality long sword every run, outside of strong boxes. There is also a special wardrobe on level 3 that will have a hard to find 2-handed weapon in it, though only the high quality 2 handed sword is the only one that's really good. There are lots of strong boxes through out levels 2 and 3 that have improved loot, and a few hard to find ones in level 1.
I normally find at least 2 long coats per run. I've personally never seen the plate shoes, I'm told they drop.
As far as i know the strongboxes can drop plate gloves, a chain coif, non-rusty plate wrist (2 models), shoulder (2 models), breastplate, and shin guards. Along with chain gloves, lamellar wrist, shin and chest. A nice long sword, flanged mace are also unique drops that can come out of strong boxesText Goes Here

Last edited:
a high quality long sword every run, outside of strong boxes. There is also a special wardrobe on level 3 that will have a hard to find 2-handed weapon in it, though only the high quality 2 handed sword is the only one that's really good.
I knew about
The wardrobe (sometimes good long sword sometimes voulges,etc...) but I haven't found yet a good long sword as a static loot. Where would that be ? :D
I believe to remember that one time I found a mace that looked like a Spiked Kana-bo. Does that ring a bell to somebody ?

Last edited:

NachoDawg

I knew about
The wardrobe (sometimes good long sword sometimes voulges,etc...) but I haven't found yet a good long sword as a static loot. Where would that be ? :D
I believe to remember that one time I found a mace that looked like a Spiked Kana-bo. Does that ring a bell to somebody ?
ah yes, the

wardrobe can spawn the 2handed longsword (The same you can select in the expert arena load-out menu)

I'm seriously looking forward to play the new levels in the next patch with that amazing sword. I think it's one the the rarest items to find right now, as there's a one time chance of getting it, and it's almost at the end of the game, so just restarting your character until you get it is really tedious!

I'm seriously looking forward to play the new levels in the next patch with that amazing sword. I think it's one the the rarest items to find right now, as there's a one time chance of getting it, and it's almost at the end of the game, so just restarting your character until you get it is really tedious!
Well, the
Unique 2h sword is really nasty as well. even if it has a blunt head, it cuts sooo bad, spills so much blood :D I love this one

Anyway today I run the game again to find more special items :)

Greenbrog

Insider
The Proctor, a unique, though all monsters are unique, but a super zombie that can parry and double attack, carries a very high quality long sword, a long sleeve non-rusty chain shirt, and thigh high boots if you haven't gotten a pair somewhere else. She is also the hardest thing in the game you'll fight, so far.

The Proctor, a unique, though all monsters are unique, but a super zombie that can parry and double attack, carries a very high quality long sword, a long sleeve non-rusty chain shirt, and thigh high boots if you haven't gotten a pair somewhere else. She is also the hardest thing in the game you'll fight, so far.
Isn't it a fine and well crafted short 1h swod ?

the next hardest enemy is going to be that giant ogre style being :D
Whoa, so much hype and excitement :D

Greenbrog

Insider
Omg, I don't care if that thing is in the patch, can we just have a patch already? Yes, I want to fight it; but fighting anything new is enough for now.

NachoDawg

Omg, I don't care if that thing is in the patch, can we just have a patch already? Yes, I want to fight it; but fighting anything new is enough for now.
It's just really bad form to whine too much, but yes, I feel you like we've been married for 30 and just came home fram date meant to rekindle our marriage

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.