The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

You climb over locked doors instead of finding the key.
You mean by the one door that is the only one that impedes progress on the first level? Because that's the only door that, if locked, it is impossible to win the game. everywhere else, you can just run around it or locked doors just block off single closets or something.

You mean by the one door that is the only one that impedes progress on the first level? Because that's the only door that, if locked, it is impossible to win the game. everywhere else, you can just run around it or locked doors just block off single closets or something.
That door exactly. There's a wide board in the spawn room that's long enough to create a slope you can walk on. If you do it right, you can pass over that locked door within a minute.

That door exactly. There's a wide board in the spawn room that's long enough to create a slope you can walk on. If you do it right, you can pass over that locked door within a minute.
huh, When I did a speed run, I was able to grab the key and unlock it in under 1.5 minutes. Walking up slopes is also kinda hard, no?

huh, When I did a speed run, I was able to grab the key and unlock it in under 1.5 minutes. Walking up slopes is also kinda hard, no?
So I found the board(two of them actually) I spent a solid hour trying to climb up onto the wall. It's impossible using those boards. Your character cannot stand or at-least stay anywhere on the board without falling off if you stop moving. I have been able to get onto the wall, but I am immediately dropped off the wall or fall back through the wall onto the same side. I was however, able to get ontop of the wall for a few seconds before losing balance and falling off by stacking benches, tables and crates.

EDIT:
I got over the door after about 2 hours of attempts, I've found a few issues with this however...

Last edited:

zhuliks

Insider
So I found the board(two of them actually) I spent a solid hour trying to climb up onto the wall. It's impossible using those boards. Your character cannot stand or at-least stay anywhere on the board without falling off if you stop moving. I have been able to get onto the wall, but I am immediately dropped off the wall or fall back through the wall onto the same side. I was however, able to get ontop of the wall for a few seconds before losing balance and falling off by stacking benches, tables and crates.
Thats odd. I was trying to climb over bar table in the tavern ( you know where bartender area is only accessable through a different room, there is also a lonely bartender zombie there) well I had a perfect bridge from 2 benches BUT what happened was the body of a character never ascended, it stayed at the same height all the way until legs assumed frog position and I couldntg get any higher. Was very upset its impossible to climb over things.

Thats odd. I was trying to climb over bar table in the tavern ( you know where bartender area is only accessable through a different room, there is also a lonely bartender zombie there) well I had a perfect bridge from 2 benches BUT what happened was the body of a character never ascended, it stayed at the same height all the way until legs assumed frog position and I couldntg get any higher. Was very upset its impossible to climb over things.
This?
It's very possible to do so. You just need to do it right. Which is actually kinda hard. so.. yeah

Attachments

Iscandar

My first bloodless run, and a lot of good loot too! I had to play very differently from normal by not engaging enemies that can deal permanent damage until I've gotten better weapons, bypassing certain enemies entirely, and locking certain enemies in rooms to make things easier.

zhuliks

Insider
They tried to improve AI even further - giving each zombie a personality. This one liked to eat and drink a lot, but because they already move as were drunk, they made him distinguishly more drunk.

Alex

Insider
It's been a while but I'm back. Here's my new vid of me terribly trying the campaign again.
Nothing special but I hope you all enjoy anyway.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.