The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Peasant135

Today I was doing my septibillionth playthrough of Exanima story mode and as I was doing the puzzle area on lvl 1 look who came to see me. Gave me a bit of a scare. Looks like I forgot to close the gates behind me. :D
Also...
I want to have working candles in this game!

Last edited:

Syllabear3

Today I was doing my septibillionth playthrough of Exanima story mode and as I was doing the puzzle area on lvl 1 look who came to see me. Gave me a bit of a scare. Looks like I forgot to close the gates behind me. :D
Also...
I have made some characters and never happened that to me. Its a place where you dont expect zombies.

Peasant135

Tell me how bad my fighting is.
Not that bad, actually. You seem to be winning consistently Master level duels. The main thing I would criticise is that your style seems to be heavily reliant on constantly attacking your opponent to prevent them from countering. The thing is, as you have experienced yourself, it doesnt work as well against shield wielders. Learn to use different tactics: "feint, evade and counter" or flank your opponent and try landing hits on their arms and legs.

Last edited:

Roryn

Insider
Look at what I just noticed.

Necromancer's room...jpg

A superior leather vest, clearly designed for women, in a room that the "Necromancer" seems to have spent some time in.

Since it's in good condition and not stored away or anything, one could assume it's quite new. Is the necromancer perhaps a woman? (Assuming that the person in the room of level 4 isn't the necromancer, which I honestly thought he was, but I know other people don't think so).

zhuliks

Insider
Look at what I just noticed.

A superior leather vest, clearly designed for women, in a room that the "Necromancer" seems to have spent some time in.

Since it's in good condition and not stored away or anything, one could assume it's quite new. Is the necromancer perhaps a woman? (Assuming that the person in the room of level 4 isn't the necromancer, which I honestly thought he was, but I know other people don't think so).
I bet necromancers wear big robes just to cover up all the women lingerie and corsets they wear under it.

MrSharkus

Has anyone had any luck using AMD Relive with Exanima? The overlay just doesn't seem to work and there's no icon indicating live replays.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.