The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

I felt like i could add less equipament to my characters... this explains it.
Yeah, for sure.
But - why right greaves are fitting less comfortable than left ones?
If the right greaves covered legs to the rear (or they were heavy, not exeptional), it would be logical (somehow) - but they're equal.

UPD Most likely theese points were added by update to balance it with cuisses (2 for greaves and 4 for cuisses), but for some reason it didn't touch the already existing greves in player's armoury...

Last edited:
I've tryed to replicate the glitch in whatever way has occurred to me, but I cant seem to get it. Any tips?

I really need those torches.
Grab the torch and put it in his hand then drag it from the equipped inventory (on the left) up to his storage area. Then back to his hand. Then grab it from the equipped inventory and put it back in the party inventory. He should still have a torch equiped. Switch to another character and back to the merchant, he will have a new torch. Warning: don't try to replicate and sell stuff. It glitches the shops. You can do it if you are going to keep it though.

Syllabear3

Someone been shoping a lot.

So beatiful... keep them coming, these armors are awesome.

There is some cliping issue with the chain coif.

I didnt defeat one of those yet. They are really hard and do terrible damage.
I lost a hireguy ;( He was noob anyways.
Nice 11:11pm post ;)

Satorii

Wingardium leviosa!

001.jpg

Amazingly, no one has died yet. I credit that to my skills as a master armorer. Oh! Speaking of which, here are some of my little arena babies in their Sunday best.

007.jpg

Main character. His name is his birthday. Think of how convenient that is to his friends! I intend for him to literally become Legolas once ranged weapons are introduced. That sword/dagger combo isn't really effective but it looks really K3WL so

002.jpg
Recruit. I did my best to make up a name that makes her fit in with everybody else. Has major Sword of the Morning vibes. Mostly because of the dual-wielding.

003.jpg
Hireling. A sorta Final Fantasy-esque get up. I like piecing together armor like this. Going full plate just doesn't leave much room for customization... and I love picking outfi-- character design. Uh, anyway, it took a while to find Exceptional versions of things in the same color-- really painful process. I got tired of Elimination mode pretty quick :(

Douy lite: 005.jpg
Other hireling dudes: 004.jpg 006.jpg

Last edited:
Wingardium leviosa!

View attachment 1622

Amazingly, no one has died yet. I credit that to my skills as a master armorer. Oh! Speaking of which, here are some of my little arena babies in their Sunday best.

View attachment 1629

Main character. His name is his birthday. Think of how convenient that is to his friends! I intend for him to literally become Legolas once ranged weapons are introduced. That sword/dagger combo isn't really effective but it looks really K3WL so

View attachment 1623
Recruit. I did my best to make up a name that makes her fit in with everybody else. Has major Sword of the Morning vibes. Mostly because of the dual-wielding.

View attachment 1624
Hireling. A sorta Final Fantasy-esque get up. I like piecing together armor like this. Going full plate just doesn't leave much room for customization... and I love picking outfi-- character design. Uh, anyway, it took a while to find Exceptional versions of things in the same color-- really painful process. I got tired of Elimination mode pretty quick :(

Douy lite: View attachment 1626
Other hireling dudes: View attachment 1625 View attachment 1627
Partial plate for the sexyest win!

Syllabear3

Somehow you messed up vertical posting...
Wut
u
t

--
Datia has died :,( RIP the best hireling
She was in the floor and the ogre made an overhead right in the face. I started swiming my hammer with such fury ;(

I killed the sucky ogre in revenge at least

Now these are the average hires i can hire

y u do dis to me

Last edited:

Satorii

Why so many armors and weapons? are you a compulsive buyer?
If you mean the armor in the character equip box, it's to get the max layering and armor for each rank. The weapons on the right box are because I like to test out weapon combos for Skirmishes and stuff. The extra equipment in there are just things that I discarded because they didn't turn out well. I also try to find the best quality stuff so there may be a few duplicates of the same thing.

That could be a simple common fight until I saw fighters...
There was only one Arana in my warband... Ah, whatever! - I said and entered battle.
An error menu appeared instantly: "Error freeing bla-bla-bla..." Who cares, damn it! - I growled and closed it, while the battle begins.
There were two Aranas, damn it! They fought bravely (and died in honor while I stood and watched them)...
So... Doppelgangers are existing! They're among us!
Beware them!

MrSharkus

That could be a simple common fight until I saw fighters...
There was only one Arana in my warband... Ah, whatever! - I said and entered battle.
An error menu appeared instantly: "Error freeing bla-bla-bla..." Who cares, damn it! - I growled and closed it, while the battle begins.
There were two Aranas, damn it! They fought bravely (and died in honor while I stood and watched them)...
So... Doppelgangers are existing! They're among us!
Beware them!
Ah this happened to me once. Not sure how to replicate it though.

Another weird glitch - in story mode for this time.
I'd got rusted plate greaves on me and also found another plate greaves (which looked like rusted but with normal characteristics, but whatever...)
After equipping them I didn't found previous in inventory - they stayed on me equipped...
Well... that's looking more obvious with another greaves here (previous greaves are in inventory):
Wacky!

UPD Well... that's probably the end of my "daily run" for today - I won a fight with one of those damned guys, switched weapons... and fell down through the floor... and also through all equpment:
When I returned to main menu and choose continue option, I saw my hero as it all was alright:
...but there were only black screen, cursor and hud-bars after I continued loading...
Moral is: back up your saves a.s.a.p. :D

Last edited:
Why do you have 3 hammers?
Well, I like them - they're smart, makes me feel good, bring me smile. Also when I'm falling unconscious, I can quickly get one of these boys and say "Guten Dag!" to anyone (same with axes).

PS Why are you don't ask about this picture? There's more of iron on it.
PPS Maybe I'm just a hoarder or iron-eater?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.